Our client is a global key player in the industrial lubricants products. As part of its Sub-Saharan Africa growth strategy, we are looking for his-her Business Development Manager for Kenya.
Based in Nairobi, you report to the Export Director and Area Manager.
As a real entrepreneur, you act as a critical driver of the strategy and operations development of this highly potential market.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
• Developing, managing and tracking distribution network as well as providing proper training and technical support to the distributors and importers sales force,
• Assisting importers and distributors in daily key accounts management,
• Shaping and setting up a sales and marketing strategy in the country ensuring adaptation to local market needs,
• Establishing & recommending brand priorities, levels of investment, volume and profit goals in the market,
• Tracking and analysing the commercial progress of the market against its targets as well as a regular benchmarking of competitors in place,
• Acting as the Company expert in commercial and competitive intelligence in the Area.
You have a degree education and a minimum of five years experience in a field B2B Sales and Marketing position having overseen Kenya market.
Knowledge of the automotive sector together with on-trade environment will be a key to succeed in this mission.
Hands-on individual, you have a great understanding of distribution landscape and management as well as route-to-market in this sector.
You have undisputed renown for your entrepreneurial attitude, a strong commercial acumen and you are an acknowledged strong communicator.
Finally, you are fluent in English
Conditions et Avantages
Attractive package, freelance position